Spaceindia Green Earth Residency
Panvel, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) – 410206
- The new Navi Mumbai International Airport, which is to come up around the Panvel-Kopra area is adjacent to the project which makes the distance to airport equal to approx 5kms.
- The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has already given techno-feasibility clearance to the Navi Mumbai airport and central cabinet has cleared it.
- The project is at Global tendering stage. It is next to Bhimashankar highway, which is only 7kms away from Panvel Station and terminus (18 tracks).
- The main market of Mahalaxmi nagar is one of the most visited areas here, which is only 0.5kms from the project location.
- In addition, The Reliance SEZ is also coming up in the vicinity.
- It has a number of schools, colleges, and hospitals to meet the needs of its residents.
- Number of major Indian Industry like Larsen & Toubro Limited, Reliance, Hindustan Organics Chemicals Ltd., ONGC, and IPCL are based in the area’s radius providing mass employment.
- In total good residential project with all mega developments happening nearby this project.